Forster Adventure Race , Great Lakes NSW, 11th May, 2013.
Online entries close on Wednesday 8th May at 9:00am AEST unless sold out prior.
The field limit is 500.
Entries will be accepted until race day at the Forster Visitor Information Centre and Forster Main Beach on Friday 11th May from 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
Entries received after 9:00am Thursday 10th May (unless sold out prior) will incur a $20 late fee.
Early Bird Entry – enter before 31st March.
Entry fees are as follows (AUD):
- Individual – Early bird $150, after 31st March $175
- 2-Person Team – Early bird $200, after 31st March $220
- 3-Person Team – Early bird $240, after 31st March $260
- 4-Person Team – Early bird $280, after 31st March $300
- Pairs – Early bird $230, after 31st March $250
What your entry fee includes
- Entry to the race including GST
- Souvenir race shirt
- Competitor goodies bag (one per person)
- Post race food and drinks
- Chance to win some superb random draw prizes on race day
- Professional special event team
- The best volunteers anywhere in Australia
- An awesome course chock full of ‘real’ adventure
What you need to provide
- Kayak/Surf ski, helmet and paddle for paddling legs
- Mountain Bike and shoes for MTB legs
- A sense of adventure
Terms of Entry Form
Click here to download a copy of the Terms of Entry that all participants must signÂ - either at registration or downloaded, signed and given to a friend to present on your behalf.
Up to 2 weeks before event.
Full refund less a $30 administration fee. You must inform us in writing (email is okay) before this time.
After the 2 week mark – No refund.
NB: In the event that the race is cancelled due to extreme climatic conditions, no refund will be given.